Our strict, methodical installation process for installing on flat concrete, ensures the Multi-Dex system is as effective as possible for your home. For more information on this, feel free to contact us.
Step 1: Preparation
- Rip and remove any old waterproofing, where necessary
- Clean and prepare your roof for Multi-dex waterproofing.
Step 2: Priming
- Apply a coat of Bitu-Primer (acrylic based bituminous primer) to the slab for adhesion.
Step 3: Torch on
- Using a fusion/gas weld application method, we torch on the Multi-Dex approved 4mm waterproofing torch-on system (Derbigum), with 75mm overlaps and 100mm cross-laps as per specification.
- Waterproofing system is then cut, dressed and sealed into outlets.
Step 4: Overcoat
- Lastly, we apply a specially formulated acrylic aluminium coat to the entire system. Maximising UV stabilisation and ensuring longevity.
Multi-dex Approved 4mm Membrane Features:
- High-performance synthetic fibre dual-reinforced (polyester and glass).
- Polymer modified-bitumens coated.
- UV degradation and heat shock resistant, for extreme durability.
- Only fire rated torch-on system in the industry.