Our professionally tested process for installing on inverted roofs ensures the Multi-dex system is as effective as possible for your home.
For more information on this or a free on-site inspection, feel free to contact us.
Step 1: Waterproofing (New or Servicing)
- Evaluate the existing waterproofing: If needed, we strip and remove existing waterproofing and prepare are for new waterproofing.
- Supply and fit new waterproofing as per specification.
Step 2: Maintenance
- Check and secure all joints and cross laps.
- Mechanically repair, where necessary.
Step 3: Insulation
- Supply and fit 40mm insulation panel 36dv to existing waterproofing.
- Supply and fit 19mm washed crusher stone 19mm thick (or equivalent, depending on clients choice of stone).