Leaders in Roof Waterproofing & Insulation
Multi-Dex is one of South Africa’s most trusted insulation waterproofing companies, specialising in:
- Concrete Slabs: A waterproof membrane is fitted over the concrete surface to seal it.
- Flat Roof: Flat roofs tend to be be prone to leaks and such need to be waterproofed and well-mantained.
- Low-pitched Metal Roof Waterproofing Applicators: Our strict, methodical installation process for flat metal roofs ensures the Multi-Dex system is as effective as possible for your home.
The scale and extent of our operations allows us to install our waterproofing range on any sized project, (from a residential home to an airport hangar) in a cost-effective, quick manner, with limited interruptions.
Why Waterproofing is Important?
Waterproofing protects your buildings structure from water damage cause by seasonal rain, moisture and leaks. Flooding, water damage and mold outdo fire as one of the leading causes of property damage.
Therefore it is a good idea to waterproof your home, office, shop or factory in order to avoid structural and aesthetic damage to the building.
Some of the bigger issues associated with either no or poor waterproofing include:
- Structural failure to the building due to a lack of roof and concrete waterproofing.
- Existing foundation cracks may be further aggravated by exposure to water which may lead to bigger structural problems.
- If your building is made up of wood or has wood furnishing, exposure to water and moisture will cause the wood to rot including the growth of mould and mildew.
- Mould spores pose a health hazard for those occupying the building.
Waterproofing your building is a good preventative risk measure in order to avoid damage to property, valuables and health risks to people and it should be one of the first improvements a homeowner considers.
Not sure how to check for water damage or are you in the process of building a new home?